Tuesday, March 01, 2005

the return of the blogger

A lot has happened since the last time I wrote. A major battle won, a full rush against a seemingly impregnable wall and a standstill. That's in short what happened over the past month and half.
The most concerning part - that of the future of my relationship has now been resolved for the better, and I am hopeful that this time it will be stronger for it.
The other part - that of me winning a way of sticking around this time, has not quite panned out the way I had wished. All my attempts to get work there were stymied by seemingly impassible layers of bureaucratic nonsense, sheer bad luck and perhaps a total lack of capability on my behalf.
Now I am back home after a month and a half away from work. And there's still no assured opportunity to get back to her. A few glimmers of hope still linger, as does the warmth radiated by the reassuring cushions of back-up plans.
At the moment, it looks likely that I will return to a place of a prior assignment in the UK rather soon. So keeping my digits juxtaposed in hope for it to work out that way.
Future posts will attempt to return to normalcy and more exploratory thoughts - a rather welcome change from the dredges of the mess that way my personal life in December and January.
Come back soon for a change of scenery and tone of my posts on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home