Monday, January 17, 2005

limbo redefined

Landed up in London on Wednesday. It wasn't as bad as I had been preparing myself for. It was a big relief to see her again after such a long time. To hold her again and to look into her eyes.
I came in the nick of time, she said. She still loves me - my being here reminded her of what we had and why she loved me before.
Still, I am not home and dry. She still is not sure she loves me enough. That will come with time. And I am going to give her all the time I can without losing my job.
At the moment, things seem to be going quite well. The toughest part of the ordeal seems to be securely behind me. And I am still alive. The next part would be to get a work posting here so I can start building a future with the woman I love. That is of course as soon as she realizes and confirms that she does have a future together with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home