Monday, June 27, 2005

I apologize

I apologize on behalf of all Indian men to all the women in the world. To all women who have ever encountered a man from the Indian subcontinent and known him personally, I apologize. To any woman who's been used, been taken advantage of, manipulated or dishonoured in any way. Some of the apalling things that have been done can't be remedied ever, leave alone with an apology... but I apologize nonetheless.
The Indian man, and all the men from the surrounding countries - SriLanka, Nepal (shiteating bastards), Pakistan, Bangladesh etc are more often than not sex-starved sleazy bastards who'd shag anything that wears a skirt and moves. For that I apologize. Word of advice - don't trust any one of them.
Then I extend the scope of my apology to men all over the world.
I feel disgusted with all the shit that's gone down over the past, with all the shit that continues to go down each and every day. That hurts so many people and ruins so many lives. I apologize for all of it, on behalf of all of them. I apologize for the innocence that's been destroyed, for all the beauty that's been defiled. It makes me sick, I suffer of it... it plagues my waking moments. I feel remorse, anger, disgust. I apologize from the depth of my soul. I am truely sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home